Worthy.com is the premier luxury auction platform where sellers come to get more for their luxury items. With little-to-no effort on the part of our clients, we take on the task of cleaning, evaluating, photographing, and presenting their items to our worldwide network of trusted, professional buyers. With our unique auction platform attracting the bids of targeted buyers, we can guarantee the highest fair market value when selling luxury watches, diamonds, precious jewelry, gems and more.
How does it work?
The process is easy, with plenty of features attracting the right buyers to compete for your item. See our 5-step process below:
1. Describe your item and upload clear photos of it.
2. We begin to gather interested buyers based on your submitted description.
3. Once enough buyers show interest, we encourage you to send us your item for verification and auction preparation.
4. Your item will arrive at our secure facilities for full physical evaluation resulting in a detailed professional selling description and high-resolution photographs.
5. Using our auction platform, the item details and quality images will be targeted to buyers specifically interested in your item type. They will place competitive bids and upon your approval, you will receive money for the highest bid.
How is Worthy Different From Other Auction Houses or Sites?
There are a few popular options available for selling luxury items-however, Worthy separates itself with its buyer guarantees, transparent process, and high level of expertise. For example, neither eBay or eBid actually authenticates the items that are put up for sale on their sites. Verifying an item’s authenticity is up to the buyer which can lead to seller fraud. In other cases, purchased items may be returned to the seller due to a misleading item description. At times, goods are returned to the seller after they have been swapped or altered before return (buyer fraud). On the other hand, large auction houses, including Christie’s and Sotheby’s, tend to accept only luxury items of the highest value. Their auctions are far less spontaneous – requiring a great deal of time, effort and fuss – and come with higher fees and sales commissions.
See what some of our happy customers have to say:
“To sum up my experience with Worthy.com I can only say PERFECTION. As with most people I was uneasy about dealing with a company online for this type of transaction. I took the chance due to the position I was in and I am very happy I did. The transaction was quick, easy, professional and every one of the staff members I dealt with at Worthy.com were committed to great customer service. Mary, Liza and of course Jake were great to deal with. The whole process from start to finish was handled with a great deal of care for the customer. I will use Worthy again and for anyone hesitant about using them all I can say is they are a great company to do business with.”